Sunday 25 September 2011

D&AD


SIZE:
A1

PANTONE:
Yellow = C-0 M-5 Y-100 K-0
Faded Yellow = C-0 M-0 Y-100 K-0
Black = C-0 M-0 Y-0 K-100

FONTS:
Florencesans Black - Regular

For my design I wanted to do something completely type based, working on the idea of High Impact and immediate information. I wanted to play around with the layout, in order to make it more visually appealing and a little bit more interesting to look at. I decided to use the D&AD token colours, which tend to be black and yellow, this is so it links appropriately to the client, and it also makes for a 'loud' poster. I also only used one font choice, this is because i wanted it to have continuity across the poster, by changing the size and weight i could create a typographic hierarchy that states the information clearly and in a concise way.
I decided to add a vector of circles that overlap in order to signify the two groups coming together - D&AD and GBH. I thought it was a more interesting way to do it, then to have just some simple diagram. I am happy with the outcomes, i feel it delivers and is clean and easy to look at.


     


No comments:

Post a Comment