Monday 5 December 2011

Boards Notes





I spent some time this weekend working out the information for my boards, the content for them and the general layout for them. By doing this i have now established more clearly where i am with each brief, what i need to finish in order to create them and what is the strongest elements of each brief. Unlike last year i want to produce some really professional boards, i think the key element is focusing on whats is the most appropriate elements to go on the boards. 
I want to tell the story of the briefs, but i want them to focus mostly on the deliverables then the initial ideas etc, purely because that is all on my blog anyway. If they need to find where a concept came from thats where they go to find it anyway. 

More than anything this has really helped me focus on what images of the deliverables that i want, i realise with one brief it is completely photoshopped as this is the most appropriate format for it, so thats just going to be down to me to sort out. 

The next stage is to re-produce the layouts and work out roughly how i want each photo on the boards taken, what angles etc. Some of them i have a very distinct idea of what i want, but others its a case of trail and error. 

This process has really helped me because its put all my briefs into perspective so now i know exactly what i need to do in order to finish the briefs. 






No comments:

Post a Comment