Thursday 8 December 2011

Crit feedback

We had our Final crit today. I focused on getting my boards crited, the main focus on being around the boards and the spelling/layout. I wanted the boards to be all about the images, and then the information to come secondary.
Doing this was also very helpful because i printed them off a2 which meant that i could really see how the type and the images were working, seeing the balance between them both etc. Im really happy with the size of the font because this was very important, i need the type to be clear but not oversized. I think printing them off the images has really helped see what images are working and what aren't. I know i need to re-phtograph some images.

Generally the feedback was good, there were various spelling, grammar mistakes that needed fixing so I'm happy they were spotted, as well as switching over the images making some larger etc.

I have a list of corrections that i need to make but that can be fixed, i need to re-photograph and focus on getting some direction sorted for the crown  brief because thats doing my head in.







No comments:

Post a Comment