Thursday 1 December 2011

tutoiral

I had my tutorial with Lorenzo today, i really needed to have some help on where to go with a couple of my projects. Mainly the Crown brief, I'm really struggling with a cohesive direction to head in, in order to pull the project together and really exploit the potential of the brand.

[ scan in notes form lorenzo]

 Lorenzo pointed out to me that the best thing to do is to actually map out the way visitor would interact with the hotel, and then within that take on the elements within the hotel and produce the brand elements onto the design works.
This has really helped me out, because it has given me a direction for the deliverables and what i need to make and deliver in the next week or so. It's really important that i find direction for this brief, because I'm scared of churning out rubbish rushed design. again photoshop is going to be key to work with, but i think that this is defiantly the time to push my skills in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment