Thursday 8 December 2011

Tutorial

I had a really helpful tutorial today with both Fred and Lorenzo. I have been really REALLY struggling with the crown brief, getting the deliverables ready, sorting out whats appropriate. It's been so frustrating because i have created the new logo but i don't want to apply to stationary etc because thats been done. So i really needed some external input to help me gain some perspective on the project.

Speaking to Fred has helped so much, because he made me realise that I had lost sight of what i wanted to actually achieve from this brief, and that is creating BRAND GUIDELINES, he also showed me my own work that i have done in the past for the solicitor brief, << this is the sort of thing i should be achieving with my brief. Obviously with more detail but the simplicity being along the same lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment