Monday 3 October 2011

Triangle Poster

I started putting together ideas for my third poster, "For me typography is a triangular relationship between design idea, typographic elements and printing technique". I have really struggled with this idea, i know what i want to create but I'm struggling to actually create it so theres a lot of playing around happening. 

This is the last idea i have come up with, after getting some advice from people
of the course they told me it would be easier to work with one word instead of
working with the whole saying, as it was getting very difficult to fit it all in. I am not
too sure about this, it defiantly works a lot better than the previous designs but it's
still not creating the image i want. 

I attempted to fit the whole phrase inside the triangle i had created using illustrator, and using the 
really angled text, but this has ended up being really unclear. Its quite frustrating. 

____________________________________________________________________________________




After failing at trying to get the original text i had chosen into the 
triangle i have chosen to look at using different fonts, i did some more research and found some
that were more applicable. again though I'm not sure whether they work properly. I think
they are all a little too strong, and don't really reflect the look I'm going for. 



____________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment