Thursday 20 October 2011

CRIT

I had a really useful crit today. We basically decided to structure the crit to best suit what we wanted, which worked out great because it gave us the opportunity to give appropriate feedback and receive it too. 

The general overview of the crit for me was that i have done a lot of work which in their terms is great, but Arthur's made a valid point that the main points aren't pointed out to you so although i have work it doesn't necessarily show what i have achieved and where I'm going. I think  theres two elements that are contributing to this, firstly as I'm working across briefs at the same time the posts are sporadic and don't necessarily relate. And secondly, i need to work in a more cohesive and controlled way, that way it should structure the outcomes better, and give a definition to my blog which its lacking. 

In my presentation i made it clear that the poster brief is currently the one I'm working on as i want to get it finished and done, so i managed tog et some good feedback on that. Aaron's i think being the most relevant as he made a valid point about the context of the posters because i advent thought about that yet, and i need to spend some time thinking about that. 

Generally i think I'm on the right track, and everyones feedback has really helped me see weaknesses that i wouldn't normally look at, and we decided to keep an eye on each others projects throughout the module so that we can help each other. 











_____________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment