Monday 10 October 2011

Crabtree



______________________________________________________________

// CORRESPONDENTS

End of the month will be fine.

I will get some designs to you before then, just to see what you think and if theres anything you wanting adding etc.

Kind regards,
Robyn Russell



Dear Robyn

Thanks for your e-mail.

Yes, if you could create a template for business cards and letterheads as well, that would be great.

I am looking at the end of the month, if that works?

Kind regards.
James

-----Original Message-----
From: Robyn Russell [mailto:robynrussell247@hotmail.com] 
Sent: 10 October 2011 16:51
To: James Naylor
Subject: Re: Branding and Logo

Okay, well that sounds absolutely fine.

With regards to the branding, would you like me to create business cards, letterheads etc? Or is it just a logo that you are looking for? 

Also, is there any particular deadline you need these by? I just need to know to work it into my University schedule.

Thanks again,
Robyn Russell

Dear Robyn

Many thanks for your e-mail.

Simply put, I am currently in the process of establishing a brand new law firm, to be based in Central London. The aim is to create a new, young, dynamic law firm to service the property industry. I am creating this law firm, with my partners, Crabtree Property. Accordingly, the name of the law firm must involve the name: "Crabtree". 

The brief is to create a name and a visual identity (e.g. logo, branding, name etc.) that would help make the law firm stand out from its competitors. The ideal submission would be classy, but modern. It must certainly be different and exciting. 

If I decide to use your design then, I am afraid, I cannot offer much in terms of money. However, I will pay £250 for the use of your design and your name would feature on the law firm's website and be mentioned in the associated publicity. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards.


Yours sincerely

James Naylor LLB(Hons)
Company Solicitor
(DDI) 020 8371 7083

-----Original Message-----
From: Robyn Russell [mailto:robynrussell247@hotmail.com] 
Sent: 10 October 2011 16:08
To: James Naylor
Subject: Branding and Logo

Dear James,

My Tutor, Fred Bates, just informed me you would like some branding doing for your law firm? I would be more than willing to get involved, if you could contact me back with any information regarding this brief it would be great.
I look forward to working with you.

Kind regards,
Robyn Russell


(Graphic Design Student 3rd Year)

Email: robynrussell247@hotmail.com
Phone: 07711884585

No comments:

Post a Comment