Thursday 6 October 2011

GROUP TUTORIAL

This afternoon i had my tutorial with Lorenzo about the briefs we are working on and what the direction is for our practice and the briefs are going to work to further it. This was really helpful in a certain respect. I feel fairly confident in my briefs now, after i changed them slightly. I feel i have more of a drive and focus on what i want to create and how to go about it. I have decided to stop limiting myself and really push myself in my finishes and processes. Lorenzo really helped me focus on some ideas and settle on directions for some of the briefs, as i have already started one brief and I'm in the motion of starting the other it was really good to get some ideas together for the progress of the other briefs, it was really helpful and i feel a lot more driven and inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment