Monday 24 October 2011

Poster designs thus far



These are the poster designs that i have put together so far, its helped me realise what processes i have been doing, what needs to be done and how they are working together as a whole. I think its really going to be down to the presentation and packaging to pull them all together. They were never meant to look identical, i think its just my obsession with constancy that is making them look a little different and disjointed, but again that was the idea. 
There are certain ones that you can only visualise once they are processed but they will be.

I wanted to get my lazer cut and embossed posters done over reading week but they have decided to build a room around the laser cutter so i couldn't get near it.. ANNOYING.

So i am just getting all the designs finished and then i can get them done next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment