Saturday 29 October 2011

Solicitor Brief




// I have put together some swatches, just to help gage the appropriate colour scheme to use across the brand. I don't want it to be dull but i think it would be more appropriate to use colours associated to the brand, especially with the leaf colours. So i decided to take that and create some varied swatches, the bases forming around browns greens reds etc. 

After going throughout them i decided that they still looked a little dull, so i decided the best thing to do would be to pull them together. Im very aware that my client doesn't have a lot of money so if these were to go to print then i need to keep them very restricted. At the moment i have set on a 5 colour palette but i think i may narrow that down. 

I have taken my favourite colours and done a test run with the leaf logo just to get some idea of how it would work. I think it works really well, especially with the invesing. The designs stand out and deliver a visual punch of colour. 







No comments:

Post a Comment