Thursday 6 October 2011

BRIEF CHANGE

After visiting the D&AD talk it has really inspired me, and i have found by looking at my briefs that i have kind of restricted myself in a certain sense and i have also gone into over lowed of type. Everything i want to do will revolve around type and manipulating it, however i think i need to start thinking about it as part of the briefs not the main thing. Branding is one of my key interests and realising that the typographic posters i am creating are very type based, having another brief relating to an all type shop seems a lot and i don't think i'll enjoy. What i am also finding out is that the processes i am using creating my posters can actually cross over to my other projects, whereas before i wasn't really thinking about that.

SOOOOO, i have decided to change the 'type shop' brief and focus it more around branding, instead of the content itself. I want to take something and re-brand it. I feel a little restricted at the moment and i think its because all I'm focusing on is the typographic posters. So i want to start something fresh, and something that will get me really excited, so I am going to change the brief and start working on something different for a while.



// OLD BRIEF
// NEW BRIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment