Monday 10 October 2011

Logo

Once i'd drawn some ideas from my mood boards i then went through them and highlighted the ones I'm interested in and not interested in developing. 

I want to try and create a logo that is sophisticated and different. I have chosen logos that just use type and then others that have basic illustration. I have an idea of embossing and engraving the logo, so i would like to have something that can detailed so as to create a delicate visual. Pulling together elements from my research that really stand out such as the lincolnshire logo, and the filigree it should pull together elects of old and new to create a modern logo with a traditional twist.







Once i'd chosen the ones i liked i have re-drawn them with a little bit more detail so i can have a bit more of a feel for what it'll look like. After re-creating these i chose 3 that i like and i plan to develop. These are by no means the final choices, because o want to develop them more. 

I have talen the way of developing my logos from the experience i had at my placement. This systematic approach has helped me narrow down and produce a selection that i feel is appropriate for the theme i am creating for my brand. 







No comments:

Post a Comment