Thursday 13 October 2011

BRIEF 1

After my one on one tutorial with Lorenzo, he said that my blogging was good and my progress was good. I did tell him i fell like I'm completely organised but in a chaotic way. Working across 4 briefs at once is quite daunting and challenging, but he said that this is what your ant to be doing, so i guess thats good!

However, he did point out to me that i needed to focus my briefs down from the ones i started out with because they have changed now, only slightly, and i have more of a focus with them so i need to reflect that.


So i have re-written the briefs i am currently doing. 



DELIVERABLES: (For each brief i have listed the appropriate deliverables at this time)

A set of 10 posters, each content and process driven. 
Focus on typography sayings and the process relating to the content of the saying.
The 10 posters will be a range, to keep them together to work as a whole product there will be colour restrictions: RED, BLACK and WHITE - this is a good restriction and it will work across all the posters.
Each poster will be packaged appropriately, using one type face and the information corresponding across the whole packaging range. The packaging will differ at the posters and their formats differ. 

10 posters - packaged.
Within the 10 posters there is a possibility for ranges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment