Monday 14 November 2011

Calendar Development

With the publication i also wanted it to double up as something else, just to give more definition to the publication and make it have more of a purpose.
Again i want to mimic the minimalist feel to the design. Seeing as the publication is not going to be that large, i don't want it to be the sort of calendar that you can right on, i just want it to have the dates that people can mark off or just put up on the wall.
I have taken on the type from my publication and transferred it across. I really like the structure, this did take me a lot longer to layout than i thought it was going to be.



Once i developed the calendar I have then highlighted the dates that there will be new D&AD talks, there isn't enough room for the information to be put on, however by supplying the email it encourages people to go to their website and info out for themselves. 


                // FINAL CALENDAR

No comments:

Post a Comment