Tuesday 15 November 2011

Event promotion map


I have taken on the brand image and constructed it into a map inspired poster/flyer of the event and how each day is structured. I wanted to do it in the most unconventional way possible, so that visually it was striking, and essentially the information came second. 
Throughout this process I have taken the design and developed it, taking elements from each that worked better. By doing this i was constantly evaluating the process of each design. The layout's important because it pulls together the information, and also helps create a visual structure to it that will deliver in the 
most appropriate way.
I have also plaid around with the colours, using the colour palette I have created in order to help define the structure even more.

With regards to the stock i think I'm going to use a grey backed sugar paper stock to print on, it will look a lot better with the pattern on, and it will also give more of a texture for people to handle it with.

// CHOSEN EVENT MAP DESIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment