Tuesday 8 November 2011

CROWN

I printed off the initial logo development and went through them in a critical way, trying to outline the elements that i liked the most and what i could take on into future development. Taking subtle changes that could add a lot in the final resolution of the logo. 



// ALL ANNOTATED WITHIN.





// More development.

I like the way the designs are going, but my main problem is i think its starting to look more like a bistro then an actual hotel logo. I want it to be modern but not too modern. So i think i may have to try out some different logo's in order to further the development. Out of all of them i prefer the bottom 3, i like the logo sitting within the word crown. I think it works as a visual and can work on it's own as well. It has a good balance between the old style logo and the typeface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment