Tuesday 22 November 2011

TOTE PRINTS

Tote Prints
Yesterday I managed to set both my screens for printing the tote bags for both the event promotions i am doing. This meant today i was able to start screen printing them. I am really happy with how the D&AD posters have turned out. The pattern is really striking and it looks very interesting on the tote bag.

I am a little disappointed with the processing one as part of the screen has been blocked, and i think thats but the gum tape. So i need to reclean it and do them again. I also realise sprinting the florescent greens as not working as its too pale and won't stand out. I did try to marble together both the colours, and the last one worked. If only the screens wasn't blocked. Either way I'm happy with the layout of both the bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment