Monday 14 November 2011

Tote bag designs


// TOTE BAGS //
The tote bags are fairly simple to design, I want to take on the pattern of the circles and transfer it onto the bags. I will have the event information on it but that will be a secondary visual. This is because i want it to be the sort of bag that people would actually use one a regular basis, instead of it just being a goodie bag for that day. I have tried out different layouts of the circles on the front, trying different scales. 
I then decided to take the circular pattern and overlay it so that it looked a little more chaotic. Because the circles are a brand i can use them to create different patterns with it. I think that it works better as a visual because it's still striking, it still links to the event and it can cover the bag so that it looks more striking than just a normal circle pattern.
Im still going to develop some more, but i intend to screen print them so I will finalise the design soon so that I can get them produced. 


No comments:

Post a Comment