Tuesday 22 November 2011

Poster rasters

I have finally been able to do my two other posters, the raster of the Dylan thomas sayings. It took quite a bit of 'arsing about' before i could actually get the image to raster because for some reason the laser cutter wouldn't read the file but it worked on other computers, and this was annoying as it ate into my laser cutter slot.

However, i did manage to raster them. Immediately i realised that they are too small, I haven't yet printed with them so I'm not sure how much detail i will actually get but i have a feeling it will come out as a huge blob. So this means I will have to re-print them tomorrow. This isn't a problem as i have a slot booked, so I'm just going to have to enlarge the files. Hopefully after that they will work.


dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment