Wednesday 9 November 2011

MOCK UP


After choosing the last design, the double fold out i have done a basic mock up to see how the interaction side of it would work. I really like the interaction you have with it, it has a lot of page space which means i have a lot of scope to play around with the layout. I think the bind will be interesting. I want the outside cover and back cover to be rigid so that it has a solid structure to it, and then the pages themselves will be fairly rigid.

// I will almost certainly be using the hand made stock to use for the pages because it's rigid and can take a solid emboss or de-boss and this is defiantly a process i will be using. I will need to research further the stock because if i find one i like then that means i will be able to use it with other designs, such as the menu etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment