Wednesday 30 November 2011

ISTD - NEW DELIVERABLE

We had a crit on Monday, involving the group i was with on Thrusdays workshop. This was very useful, e focused mainly on what we wanted tog et out of the brief, the initial ideas we already had and where to go from there. Seeing as i had already developed this idea this put me in quite a good position, but iw anted to change my original idea so i was going in with a clean slate. 

I went in and discussed my idea and brought in some context f the sort of thing i wanted to create. Settling on a style of flip open book that you would work with one page at a time. I still wanted the 21 page publication that you would read one page at a time. My main problem was creating a range of items around it.

So talking it through, i came up with new deliverables:

21 page publication
Single page read
Different coloured front covers
A range of postcards with extracts on
Possibly posters too

So from this i have started working it anew. Firstly working out the net, so that i could then go from there and experiment with the pages. 






No comments:

Post a Comment