Wednesday 9 November 2011

WELCOME BOOK



So, after working out the separate elements that I am going to brand I have analysed the welcome book that they have already created. It's all over the place and very poorly designed and i feel i need to re-brand this because it is such a mess.
I have broken down the pages within it and re-done the amount of pages i feel that are appropriate to the Welcome pack:

//
Welcome Page
[ Contents page ]
Info About Hotel
Bedroom Tarrifs
Stables Tarrifs
Telephone Numbers
Restaurant Menu
Drinks Menu
History
History
Places of Interest

This is the basic overview of the amount of pages that i am going to work with.

// After working this out I have done some basic sketches of the ideas I had in mind for my publication, there are some styles that i am more interested in. I want it to be interactive and have a different format to just being a book. This is where the whole bridge between modern and traditional plays in, i want to create a modern format whilst using the typeface that i have chosen - FUTURA. I will be using different processes such as embossing and de-bossing to create the cover and pages, as well as using the laser cut and engrave for the cover. This will all be pulled together with the brand logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment