Thursday 17 November 2011

Solicitor brief


Since my tutorial with Fred, I have decided to turn  my Live solicitor brief into a substantial brief. I am really happy about this because i see a lot of potential within it, to create some strong stationary using processes and finishes. 
I am still in the developing stage of this project, because theres processes I want to use that will take time, such as creating a seal that will have to be engraved. Using the laser cutter and embossing certain things into stocks. At the moment I Have changed the brand colours, and brought together the logo to create a pattern. Im not happy with this, i think it looks cheap and not exactly the sophisticated look im going for, so i defiantly need to develop this futher. I plan to strip it all back and use the logo itself, and maybe forget using the pattern.





No comments:

Post a Comment