Thursday 17 November 2011

DANAD


I changed my briefs last week, taking the advice from Fred and one of the aims was to create some event deliverables for the D&AD talk that happened a month ago. 
Since then I have been using the brand image that I created for the poster and using it across a range of different media, to create the promotion that would go along side the event. I have mapped out the deliverables that i want to create, and I am in the process of getting them printed and delivered. I will be using screen printing, and laser cutting for some of the deliverables so I have had to factor that into my timetable and organisation, but i'm happy with the style of designs that I have done. 
I do have more development to do, just working out some specific layouts and styles for the printing technique, but I have made a significant improvement from where the brief was last week.




No comments:

Post a Comment