Monday 14 November 2011

Certificate designs



I have put together the some ideas for the certificate. Taking on the poster designs I have transferred it across to the certificate, so that it looks as much as a part of the brand as anything else.
Now with regards to the certificate, i want to bring in some finishing techniques, such as spot varnish or emboss/deboss so that it has more of a texture to it then just a plain digital print. I am going to have to work out the most appropriate way to do this because exit's important that it has something else apart from just a normal print. I am still in the process of developing this but I have the basic structure that i want ti work with. I think i may add the D&AD pencil, and maybe emboss that into the paper, much like a seal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment