Tuesday 15 November 2011

T-shirts

For the processing brief I am going to arrange a pack that people can take away from the event, one of the items within it is going to be a t-shirt.
I have taken the original design idea and developed it to create a pattern that is more fitting to the new design direction of the processing brief. I have taken a new avenue with the pattern, making it less chaotic and more structured. I want to use this new pattern across the new range of media to help promote the event. I wanted to create something that was littler more durable, and would transfer across the designs a little easier.



// I have created a range of different patterns across the t-shirt. Then taken theme own to the designs that i think work better, and are more approbate to the style of design i want to use in other things such s the event map, ticket etc. 




These are the two designs that i am more interested in using, theres more scope to develop the designs and i think the pattern is quite striking.

I am still using the same colour palette that has already been settled on, so i took the design and added colour. I tried out a variety of different styles, but the ones below are my favourite. They are simple, one colour which means that they can be printed easily, and it'd cut costs on materials etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment