Thursday 24 November 2011

Letterhead development




I have tried a variety of different variations with regards to the look of the letterhead that i will be creating. Some just suing the logo, some using the pattern more than the logo. I want it still to have the feel of a gernic letterhead, so I'm not playing around with the layout of the body copy too much, its more about the design that will go around it than the look of the layout of text.

I started to pull together the other elements i have been using with the envelope design, and the letterhead holder design, again to form a more coherent look to the stationary. I particularly like the last lot of designs, they are booming more professional in their look and feel and are starting to take on an element of corporate design which is what i wanted.

__________________________________________________

This is the final design i have settled on, the patterns in the middle will be knocked back again, so you can see them but only just, this is so that they won't interfere with he body copy that will go over the top. I want it to be subtle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment