Saturday 12 November 2011

Tutorial Feedback








Before I had my tutorial with Fred, i lined up each brief and evaluated where i was with them. This way i could get some questions ready about my briefs, i wanted to have a more systematic tutorial than a discussion about my progress thus far because i have those in crits.

This actually worked out to be one of the most helpful crits i've had because it was seen with a completely different pair of eyes and Fred made me work out what i needed to, giving me deadlines and things to achieve.
One of the most drastic parts of the tutorial was working out the main briefs to focus on and get finished. 
As i have already made quite significant progress with my Poster brief, that was one that I had to get finished, and i think i was putting it off because it was one where i completely knew where i was going.

Fred also told me to scrap my 4th brief, the collaboration with Amy to do the type publication, this is because there is no point starting something new and he told me I had stronger briefs that i should focus on.

So now, the main briefs I am going to do are:

D&AD - Create some deliverables for the event
Processing - Create some deliverables for the event 
Posters - Get them all printed, and packaged
----------
Hotel - Finish branding
ISTD - Fun brief, last one to do - make publication.


No comments:

Post a Comment